|Occupation||Atlas Chief Scientist|
|Family||(Unnamed) - Wife (deceased)
(Unnamed) - Son (deceased)(Unnamed) - Pet (deceased)
|First Appearance||Catch A Ride|
|Series lifespan||Catch A Ride to Present|
- "Isn't it obvious? The woman that killed every single person I worked with showed up at my door. It seemed prudent to hide any reason for her to realize that she missed one"
- —Cassius to Fiona about Athena (determinant)
Doctor Cassius Leclemaine is a charecter in Tales from the Borderlands. He is an indirect member of the group (determinant).
Doctor Cassius Leclemaine was an Atlas scientist who run the Atlas Bio Dome facility that was working on biogenetic experimentation on both plants and animals for military purposes, until Atlas abandoned Pandora, leaving most of the employees behind, including him. He had a wife, son and a cat that he lost to the violence of Pandora. He knew very little about the Gortys Project, because it wasn't his department, only that the Dome was a part of it.
He is the last remaining Atlas employee on Pandora. He knew that Athena was murdering every one of his colleagues, so he went into hiding by staying at the Dome facility that Athena missed to destroy. If Fiona stops Athena from trying to kill him, he will help Vaughn escape from being captured after he attacked Vallory. Even eating drakefruit with him later at an unknown location.
In Episode 5, Cassius can be recruited by Fiona for her Vault hunting group, if she stopped Athena from killing him. He makes Gortys use a "fireball" during fight with The Traveler. The group later complains about his smell, while he thinks about starting to work for Rhys to rebuild the Atlas Corporation.
Cassius personality is the kind of a lonely and isolated person. Ever since he lost every member of his family, he has become a lone wolf that mostly keeps mumbling to himself about his past.
- "It was...good working with you."
- —Athena to Cassius (determinant)
- "Don´t kill me!"
- —Cassius first words to Fiona
- "I have heard a rumor that you are in charge of Atlas now."
- —Cassius to Rhys (determinant)
- "Second time that guy saved my ass. I really owe him."
- —Vaughn to Rhys about Cassius (determinant)